Thursday 6 November 2014

Are you willing to relocate or travel?

Answer: 1


I don't see any problem in relocating to a new place. Instead it will provide me exposure to a new environment, culture and languages and let me interact with different people.

This will also give me new experience and prove to be beneficial for my personality development as well.

Answer: 2

Yes I don't see a problem in that. Being in a single place for a long time doesn't really help. You generally build a comfort zone working around known persons and known environment. When put out of the comfort zone your abilities are put to test. And there's where its advantages lie. Because you get to be around new people, learn new culture, new practices. At the end of the day it helps in development of the personality. 

Answer: 3

Yes, I like to relocate because it will give greater experience to me and chance to meet new people in order to improve my skills and knowledge.

Answer: 4

Relocation means learning new things interacting with new people, new culture that teaches us many more. As I like learning so relocation is not any issue. 


You can also add your answer in comment box.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment