Wednesday 3 December 2014

What makes you angry?

Answer: 1

I get angry when some blames me without my mistake.

Answer: 2

Usually, I don't get angry, because I always try to mind my own business but When I see that any capable person is making fun or showing disrespect for week person then I get anger. Sir, I have the patience of a saint and I am able to control my anger.

And at last "Anger is an Emotion and all emotions are ok".

Answer: 3

Whenever someone disturbs me a lot and underestimate my capability, I get angry but I try my best to control my anger with a smile and handle the situation.

Answer: 4


I have got patience to control myself and not getting angry for things. I get angry when someone tells lies to me or when someone tries to cheat me. These are few situations I get angry. But the best quality I have is forgiving and forgetting the past and telling the person to not repeat it again.


You can also add your answer in comment box.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment