Friday 31 October 2014

How do you feel about working nights and weekends?

Answer: 1

I want to go ahead with my commitment whether it is working night or weekend.

Answer: 2

Sir, no problem in working nights and weekends because in my opinion if we want to be successful then we should be honest in our duty, it is vital for everyone who wants a bright future.

Answer: 3

Sir, I think its more important to have a complete rest to give my best. So working in nights is not a big deal for me, even I can overtime without any complaint. But I need weekends to join my family and friends. As they also comes first for me. But still my company needs my presence, I will do it with my pleasure.

Thank you.

Answer: 4

Sir,

To be frank I would like to spend my weekends with my friends.

But if their any work is incomplete then I will work whole night and a weekends.

You can also add your answer in comment box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment