Monday 27 April 2015

Tell me honestly about the strong points and weak points of your boss (company, management team, etc.)

Answer: 1
 
I have observed the lot of strong points in my boss but the most things which I have observed or I have learnt from him is that he is innovative, energetic, is punctuality, well merged with the time management skills and fully dedication to the work and always try to learn from mistake or failure and guide to all employees on time by time and arranging training to the employees when ever needed, giving the chances to the employees for their better improvement in their respective area, but as as we know that every person have some drawback also, nobody is always perfect.

But I think that I am not in that position to judge him as negatively, so I always try to learn the good things from him so that I can also apply in my life and which will be definitely help to me for my future growth.

Answer: 2

There are many strong points and it is difficult to choose a few but I have learnt time management, discipline from my boss. "A coin has both sides" in the same way everyone has weak points also but I can not say weak points because I feel I'm not the right person to reveal.

Answer: 3

He is an excellent motivator and help his subordinates to enhance their skills and capabilities.

Talking about the weak points, this is indeed a truth that every person has strong as well as weak points but as per my view, boss already has a vast experience and skills than me, as I am just learning while my boss has already faced the situations that I am yet to face, learn and experience. So I have never Judge his weak points. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment