Friday 17 April 2015

Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized.

Answer: 1

Yeah, I Faced it and corrected it as well and felt it as a Stepping stone.

Apart from that let me describe the situation, I like to be independent in taking decisions and that was not supported by my colleagues and later I came to Realize independency itself has it's dependency in Some cases.

Answer: 2

As a fresher I joined my previous organization and after spending my two months over there I start working in my own way which I learnt during my training period, but my senior didn't like this he start criticizing me, for at least one week he always rejected my work which I was doing.

After this when I get one project by my these efforts then he stop criticizing me an appreciate me. Through this I learnt my biggest experience in my professional field that how we can overcome with criticism.

Answer: 3

I would like to replace the word criticized by Coached. There are mistakes that we all make at work and I was lucky to be coached by my superiors in my past jobs. To give you an example I was asked to make a presentation for the entire team as a training material and my superiors were not impressed by the presentation so I asked them to help me make a perfect presentation and it turned out to be one of the best presentations.

Answer: 4

Yes, When we are Criticized only we will achieve success, a mistakes makes a human to learn perfectly, and will change to improve oneself. No humans are perfect, everyone learns from mistakes. If someone criticized we have to take positive and proof ourself we are perfect. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment