Sunday 2 November 2014

Can you work under pressure?

Answer: 1

Sir,

I believe that if we love what we do, we never feel the pressure. And we must always be ready to face the upcoming challenges. So I think I can do well.

Answer: 2

Sir/Madam,

I have joined this job with my own interest, so sometimes circumstances may come where in I would have to work under pressure. I would take it challengingly and try to finish it with ease. I am confident that I can work under pressure.

Answer: 3

I have been working under pressure since childhood.

Pressure of getting Good marks in School, Getting Good grades in college and Pressure of getting good job.

So yes I am quite adept to pressure and I think I can work under pressure.

You can also add your answer in comment box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment