Sunday 19 October 2014

Why do you want to work at our company?

Answer 1:

Sir as a fresher I want to join the company which gives a opportunity to increased skills and help me in our growth.

Your company has a very good reputation among the fastest growing companies.
I definitely gives my best or say 101% to our company to achieve its goal.

Answer 2:

As a fresher I don't think anyone will refuse to work with this reputed company, this is a platform where I can explore my skills and knowledge and gain experience, apart from it this is a platform from where my dreams will be succeeded further I want to gave my contributions for the welfare of this company.

Answer 3:

As a fresher I need a platform to start my career. I feel that your company may be a very good platform for me to implement my knowledge and skills and the qualities required by your organization are well matching with my qualities so I can prove myself to be a perfect employee for your company.

Answer 4:

Sir,
Being a Fresher.
1) I would like to work in an Environment where company encourages freshers to get hands on experience. And I heard that Our Company encourages freshers, where I can prove myself in realistic life.
2) I would like to work in a reputed company like yours.

You can also add your answer in comment box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment