Wednesday 3 December 2014

What motivates you to do good job?

Answer: 1

Encouragement and pointing out the negatives on me will helps me to improve and that their comments will help to motivate the job.


Answer: 2

My parents have done lots of sacrifices for me to make me happy now its my turn to show my love and respect for them and make them feel happy. So such things motivates me to do a good job a to see happiness in my parent's eyes.

Answer: 3

I want to see my parents happy and I should be the reason behind that happiness. If we are in good position first person who will feel proud and happy are our parents. So, to see my parents happiness and that happiness motivated me a lot.

Answer: 4

The thing that motivates me greatly is sacrifice of my parents for my studies and to build myself. My positive thoughts can motivate me, sometimes I get motivated by others success stories. 


You can also add your answer in comment box.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment