Wednesday 3 December 2014

Give me an example of your creativity?


Answer: 1

Sir, I have learnt much from my father to control anger. I get angry when things are not done within a stipulated period of time.

Whether its me who has not done his work in time or it is someone else whom I have allotted some work to complete in given time. But I always try to not getting angry and handle the situation in the best possibly way.

Answer: 2

I think creativity is related to your thought and idea, its always come out in challenging time, situation, it is a art of work pattern, and how to deal with particular problem and situation, and nobody show their ability and creativity without any situation, which he /she has to face and overcome from it.

Answer: 3

Creativity is to create innovative idea and to modify old things to new one. I can't remember any particular example right now but my creativity lies in every work what I do daily. Always try to implement something new that makes hard work into smart work. 


You can also add your answer in comment box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment