Friday 1 May 2015

Looking back, what would you do differently in your life?

Answer: 1

Past is like a great teacher which teaches us a lot things which should not be repeated in our future and make the best use of our present.

Answer: 2

I would not change anything because all I faced in the past whether success or failure create the person who I am right now and which I am proud of. 

Answer: 3 

I want to tell you that, I never thought of looking back and doing things differently. Past is History and Future is full of Mystery. Present is the best time to do things in a positive way.

Answer: 4 

As all are giving their opinion but no one is describing about the fact that what is the question. The question is simple that what did you do something special in your past. So please give proper answer according to the question that helps others.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment