Saturday 18 October 2014

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Answer 1:

Strengths:

1. Setting targets to myself.
2. Smart and hard working nature.
3. Easy adaptability to surroundings.
4. Working with team.
5. Quick learner.
6. Self motivation.

Weakness:

1. I'm work addict. I can't help myself until I reach my target.
2. I feel sad for the people who waste their precious time.

Answer 2:

Strengths:

1: I am Self starter dedicated.
2: I believe in myself doing any work .
3: Positive attitude.
4: Problem solving skills.
5: Fast paced and quick learner and very challenging.
6: Hard work with honesty.
7: Give respect to others.
8: Take the responsibility independently or without hesitation.
9: Interested in learning from others and my own mistakes easily.
10: Never get out my focus from my goals.
11: I follow the steps of successful people.
12: I can handle myself in difficult situation by sweet communication with patience.

Weakness:

1: I get angry when people waste their valuable time and money.
2: I get angry when unjust done to any hardworking and honest guy.
3: I get angry on a person who depends on others.
4: I pay more attention to details than is warranted.


You can also add your answer in comment box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment