Thursday 16 October 2014

Why should I hire you?


Answer 1:

Sir I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity by asking this question. I possess all the right skills, knowledge and traits which is required by your company. I believe that no one is perfect but perfection arises from practice. There is no shortcut to success but opportunity can shorten this distance. So I need this opportunity to prove my words.

Thank you.

Answer 2:

I am a fresher and I don't have any sort of experience but I believe in my abilities that I am very punctual and keen learner. The knowledge of subjects that I have gained during my undergraduate degree makes me suitable for this job. I am very much adaptable so I can be mould into any shape. Perfection is not a destination, its a journey and I wish to travel on the road of perfection along with your company. Give me an opportunity and I will prove to be an asset of you company.

Answer 3:

Sir, as a fresher it is clear that I don't have any experience, but I have strong determinations, passion to face huge problems, knowledge and ability.

I just want a platform to show my skills. I Will Put All Efforts And Hard work To Reach Our Company Goal Sir.


You can also add your answer in comment box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment