Thursday 16 October 2014

Tell me about yourself?

Good Morning Sir/Madam.

I'm Namita. I'm from Bhopal.

Coming to my qualifications I have completed Graduation in Rajiv Gandhi Prodhyogiki Vishwavidhyalaya (Bhopal), + 2 in Saraswati Vidhya Mandir (Bhopal), SSC in Saraswati Vidhya Mandir (Bhopal).

Regarding my family details my father is an employee and mother is home maker my sister is doing her degree. This is all about my family.

My hobbies are singing, listening music, reading novels.

My strengths are quick learner, workaholic, positive attitude and friendly nature, adaptable to any kind of situations.

I trust everyone it's my weakness. So I try to change that weakness into my strength.

My short goal is to place in a software company which makes me shine in my future.

And lead me to a good position.

Thank you for giving this opportunity to introduce my self in-front of you and also thank you for spending your valuable time for me.


You can also add your answer in comment box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment