Sunday 26 April 2015

How could you have improved your career progress?

Answer: 1

I am quite happy with my career progress. I have improved my career progress by working with dedication, determination, honest. I think success will always depends on learning new things, so that it helps me to improve my technical skills and to implement in the projects.

Answer: 2

Hard work and Dedication are two weapons of career. If we apply those at appropriate time then Definitely it turns as you wish your career.

Answer: 3

According to me career progress is depend hard work, dedication, planning, exposure to different situation and have a courage to overcome the problems in a smart way by means of smart thinking are some of the points. Analyzing our low potential and give support to develop it. I think when this points can implemented in a proper way in our life than I assure you that we will definitely get success. By this way I will achieve my career progress.

Answer: 4

I want to always learn. I will improve my career with determine and full confidence.

Answer: 5

Sir, I plan to improve my career progress each and every day. Even during this interview I am learning things which will be useful for my career. I learn from my mistakes and try to correct my self each and every day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment