Thursday 15 January 2015

How long would you expect to work for us if hired?

Answer: 1

Sir, in today's life. There is so many things that we have to think, whether its salary, position and growth as per my thinking we will not get it by changing job by job. We should stay stable for get it. But if we don't get it as per our stability then we should think something otherwise no need to change it. Doing level best for company growth and own growth.

Answer: 2


Actually I am looking to make a long term commitment. Yet I will work as long as my presence is beneficial for your company as well as mine. If I get career growth, job satisfaction and a healthy environment then I don't need job change.

Answer: 3

I would like to work in a company where I can improve myself and have a good work environment and I would be the best team player.

If this is the case, why would I move to some other company?

I would work in the same company and establish a good position in that company.

Answer: 4

As a young graduate It has been always my dream to be a part of this organization,

So if I am selected. It will be my pleasure and I assure that I give my level best. And If you recognize my work and potential, I will be there with you always as long as you want me to stay in this company. 


You can also add your answer in comment box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment