Saturday 21 February 2015

Have you considered starting your own business?

Answer: 1

No sir, I do not have any planning to start my own business. I just want to make my career in reputable organization. I will consider this organization as my own organization. I will work here with full dedication. My focus is on improving my performance and advance career in growth.

Answer: 2

Till now I haven't given any serious thought to it because the very first thing that is required for a good business is a good idea.
Moving to business should not be a compulsion it should be a passion. So this is not the case with me right now.
My main priority is to get a job in high industry.

Answer: 3

As a fresher I don't think so. To be a good businessman 1st we must be a good employee. Now I want to be a good employee by improving my skills by taking some risks. After that basing on my interest I will think about it.

Answer: 4
 
Being a Fresher, I don't have any idea about it.
Also, before being a Good Businessman, you have to be good Employee.
At present, I just want to improve my skills and experience in the field of Working. Later, considering my financial Conditions, market status,etc., I'll think about it.



You can also add your answer in comment box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment