Tuesday 10 February 2015

Would you lie for the company?

Answer: 1

I cannot say yes or no, because it depends on situations. If that lie can help some good for the company and if there is no alternative I'll lie for the company.

Answer: 2


Lying and manipulating are two different things, lying is changing the facts and manipulation means stating the facts in a way that they look better. So yes I won't mind manipulating for the company, if the situation demands that, but I won't lie.

Answer: 3

Lying is not in a matter of choice. It all depends on situations and condition that one have to deal with all due respect to pros and cons. I am not a person who always speaks truth and lie as well, but I feel I am the one who always prefer to find the best alternatives way.

Answer: 4

Sorry but I won't lie for the company because according to me lying is only the tool which help us to escape the current situation, but one day later we have to face it, with some more consequences. So its better to face it today and find the solution. But in future if company will get benefit from my lie then I will tell a lie for the company but on a condition that I will lie without affected thousands of people. 


You can also add your answer in comment box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment