Friday 16 January 2015

What are your career options right now?

Answer: 1

Right now my career option is to get selected in your company and if selected through this interview I will try my best to be an efficient employee.

Answer: 2

My career option is to become a good job holder in a good company like your's company and update my knowledge and kills to working in your company.

Answer: 3

My short term goal is to get placed in a reputed company like yours where there is an opportunity for career growth without any boundaries.

Answer: 4

My career option is to grab a job in a stable company where I can continue to grow, take on new responsibilities and contribute to the success of the company. 

Answer: 5

I have some future plans but I make it step by step as right now my goal is to get a job in your company.

Once I achieve that thereafter I will plan to grow for higher position in our company. 


You can also add your answer in comment box.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment