Tuesday 28 April 2015

Looking back on your last position, have you done your best work?

Answer: 1

Yes sir. Today's my position is due to my past performance only because I choose a best way of getting success means I committed to work hard with dedication and perseverance.

Answer: 2

Yes, I have done my best work. I was a good employee of my previous organisation. All qualities like dedication, punctuality and obedience made me to learn new values of life that should be taken care of.

Answer: 3

My previous performance in my last job was outstanding and attracted both employees & management to me. However, my better days and better performances are ahead. My previous performance will be nothing compared to my new level of commitment & hard work if given opportunity.

Answer: 4

I have done my best work in my previous position. Even whatever I am today that is the result of my past hard work. I have improved myself a lot by doing hard work and that experience will inspire me to lot to do well in future. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment