Wednesday 15 April 2015

Why have you been out of work so long?

Answer: 1

I am very grateful to my previous employer Global Analytics India Pvt. Ltd. For providing me their supportive and educative platform in analytics as a fresher. However, there are 2 aspects of my decision to quit the previous job:

- Personal: had a serious medical emergency in family which demanded my presence at home.

- Professional: I wish to further learn advanced techniques while improving on the industry standards in a setup which provides challenging opportunities to learn and grow faster.

Both these factors drove me to explore formal research as a career option over past few months while I was at home. Now, having done an educated comparison about its growth aspects both in terms of learning curve and earnings, I believe that this opportunity at your company suits best with both my abilities and career aspirations in short and long term as well.

Answer: 2

I was looking for a better opportunity and right decision for a stable job, where I can utilise my skill and Knowledge from the previous organisation, and again explore myself with more learning and development in new skills which is required currently for a good opportunity by the organisation for performing the job efficiently.

Answer: 3

Due to some family problem I had to resign my previous organisation and thereafter it around take 1 year to recover everything in normal shape. As I now realized that every is going good and now I completely focus on my professional goals so I decide to come back again on my professional life with full of zeal.

Answer: 4

Till now waiting for the good opportunities. but during the break, I kept on improving my skills and communication. Now I think I am more organised, better decision maker an emotionally stable to perform the job efficiently.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment