Saturday 18 April 2015

Could you have done better in your last job?

Answer: 1

I performed well in all my previous assignments to the best of my efforts, same has been well appreciated by my peers and managers. Ofcourse there is always a room for improvement, which I am working on it, to be even more better.

Answer: 2

I have done my best being committed and loyal to my old job and had complete job satisfaction so I assure nevertheless for my current job or assignment.

Answer: 3

Yes, I have performed well in all the fields to the best of my effort. And fulfill all the exceptions of the company. And yes there is always a room for the improvement which I am working on it to be even more better for the job satisfaction and the company as well.

Answer: 4

Yes, no one is perfect I did good job there and sometime I made error bit every time I learn by those error which increase my knowledge day by day.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment