Friday 16 January 2015

Are not you overqualified for this position?

Answer: 1

If I am over qualified then I will be more beneficial to the company and can give more to company than the rest of the people who are just qualified.

Answer: 2

As a fresher I am sure I am not an over qualified person for this position. I need to study, be a good team player in the company I work at.

Answer: 3

Well, I appreciate your perception about me and If were talking about ages, I know that I'm already 25 years old and a late bloomer but for me, I think that I'm not yet overqualified for this position because my educational qualification and achievements is just a proof that I'm good learner, it is also a proof that I can still take up challenges and compete with others.

Additionally, my own term for the word overqualified is like a retired person, who thinks that he/she has done enough well for his/her family and now spending most of his life sitting in the balcony, wheelchair or racking chair, while spending his life in the Home for the aged. So for me I considered myself that I am definitely qualified for this position.

Answer: 4

Thank you for this but I think I am qualified for this job but not overqualified because I am just a beginner and have lots more to learn. Now I have just theoretical knowledge about my field when I will get practical knowledge that time I can Consider me just a well qualified not overqualified. Because learning never ends. And it has no limits. 

Answer: 5

No sir, I am not at all overqualified because no one was over qualified without experience. 

Answer: 6

Thank you for your perception about me but I think I am qualified for this post but not overqualified because I am just a beginner and have lots more to learn. I think qualification is not only a matter of theoretical knowledge or results; it also depends on practical knowledge and learning. When I will get practical knowledge then I would consider myself just a well-qualified not overqualified. Because learning never ends. 


You can also add your answer in comment box.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment