Sunday 12 April 2015

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.

Answer: 1

First of all thanks for giving this opportunity but I am sure I am not person to rate you. Your are as an interviewer I can give you 10 out of 10. But as a person I will give 9 out 10 because life is learning process then no body knows all the things in the world.

Answer: 2

Sir, it's my pleasure to rate you sir. As it is part of interview I can give you 9 out of 10. But apologize me if I gave a wrong once, because I'm a fresher guy. Sure I know I can't judge an experienced person like you sir.

Answer: 3

As a fresher am not qualified enough to rate a big personality like you. But if I were in position to rate you in future I will surely do.

Answer: 4

First of all thank you so much, that you think that I'm able to answer this question.

But I'm not able to judge a person like you sir. But according to me, you got 10 on 10, not for better supplying, you are a interviewer who make this interview as a healthy talking time for me.

Before I came in your cabin I was so worried about this interview, but after I started talk to you, I don't feel scared and you makes me feel so comfortable. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment