Tuesday 20 January 2015

Explain how would be an asset to this organization?

Answer: 1

Work is my passion, I always do my work with full of energy and dedication. And my this attitude will make me an asset for the company.

Answer: 2

Employees are the Asset of the company because company growth depend on the employee's hard working, smartness and dedication.

Answer: 3

To become the asset for organization we have to punctual, dedicated, quickly adapt of environment and positive working attitude I have all of these qualities so I will prove an asset for this company.

Answer: 4

If you are a hard worker, and you are dedicated and you are punctual those are not assets to the company you work for. Those are your responsibilities as management trust you and keeping you in that position with trust on your potential and caliber.

Asset is what a piece of extra smart work that you can provide to the organization to look forward or to take the Organization to the next level. 


You can also add your answer in comment box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment