Friday 16 January 2015

Describe your ideal company, location and job?

Answer: 1

Ideal company:

Which provides healthy and biased free environment, lots of opportunities and where suggestion and view of every employees are respectable and welcome.

Ideal job:

Which gives self satisfaction and inner peace.

Ideal location:

All working place is good if your good in work.

Answer: 2

The company which provides me an opportunity to apply my skills and knowledge with the continuous learning and I will be the best fitting into the groove of organization by joining the job.

Regarding location, I grew up by studying in different places and I came out of my comfort zone to achieve my goal. It is same here, I ready to work in any place if my suitable company gives me an opportunity to work with it.

Answer: 3

According to me an ideal company provides opportunity to implement innovative ideas to the employer, give potential support, and maintain good relationship between employer and customers.

I prefer any location where working environment is cool with friendly nature colleagues and other supportive staff.

In point of job, I would like to work in a condition where I get competitive environment in which my knowledge and potential skills get improve day by day and my work get recognition and respect along with growth. 

Answer: 4

In My Point Of view.

Ideal company Means : where customer satisfies for employees project Where managers Satisfies for employees performance.

Ideal location Means : Where I will get a new skills, knowledge, communicating with Different peoples.

Ideal Job Means : Where I Will think my theoretical knowledge Based on that I Will get Practical knowledge. 

You can also add your answer in comment box.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment