Thursday 2 April 2015

If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?

Answer: 1 

I will not quite the job, because job is just not a source for earning money but only earning respect and your own identity.

If I really got $10 million, I will surely can change my position from being just an ordinary employee to a shareholder of your company.

Answer: 2


Sir it would be great to win such a hefty prize, I am not going to give any diplomatic answer, to be honest surely I Will leave the job, to start my own business through using my knowledge earned at your organization to grow and be more successful.

Answer: 3

Money may comes and go tomorrow. But knowledge is not like that. I wanna gain from this company so I'm continuing my job.

Answer: 4

Surely, I continue to work here. Though these job gives me less money but it gives me the satisfaction of doing something, like to be a independent person having my own identity. These 10 million dollar only gives me pleasure for some days but not for whole life. And the value of money gained from hard work is much more higher than any freely get things. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment