Thursday 2 April 2015

How much salary do you expect?

Answer: 1

This company is so well established that I know, I will get the best package as per my qualifications and experience here.

Answer: 2

I am a fresher, I am seeking for a good platform to start my career and salary is not really matter. But I do expect considerable salary in my ability which fulfill my economical needs.

Answer: 3

As a fresher my aim is to acquire more knowledge and experience from the company than salary. As per the norms of company, they could decide what salary give to me. I agree any condition company provide to me with pleasure.

Answer: 4

Actually sir, I am more interested in my role instead of salary. I would expect appropriate salary as per my role and responsibilities. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment