Monday 20 April 2015

May I contact your present employer for a reference?

Answer: 1

I think sir you should contact with my immediate in-charge that tell you correctly about my work and attitude there but as you now this is not proper time to investigate all this because they didn't know about my job search.

Answer: 2

My company is not aware that I'm looking for other opportunities, I will be gladly giving you the reference once I get selected for this job as my records are very clears.

Answer: 3

Anytime you can contact my any of my present and even previous employers/ even colleagues also for reference but not right now as they are not aware of job change. Once I will get selected for your organization. I am sure you will get very positive and good feedback about me. 

Answer: 4

Yes sir Why not, You can Contact to my present employer but not right now, as he is not aware with my job search. Once I selected you can, I am confident that You will get positive response. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment