Tuesday 14 April 2015

Why did you resign from your previous job?

Answer: 1

I am very thankful to my current company because of which today I am on this platform. I have learnt lot of things for my career grown. But now I looking for better work culture and environments for new opportunities, challenging and exposer. I feel change is necessary to make our-self refresh, energetic and to enhance skills.

The company where I am working is good. But the level of growth is very limited because there, my learning curve is almost constant now. That's why I am looking for a job in like your company where I can grow and give growth to company by best performance and my best ability. I would really like the opportunity to develop top-notch service.

Answer: 2

First of all I will say thanks to my company, where I learned a lot such as how to manage things, coordination in the team, good professionalism. But always a time come when we feel that now we are stagnant, the reason is our comfort zone. So we need to take decision to come out this zone and accept new challenges and develop new skills to grab opportunity for career growth.

Answer: 3

I would like to thank my previous organization for giving me the opportunity to learn a lot like work under pressure, other departments within organization, team work and so on. But now I feel its time to come out of the present organization, face challenges in new working environment, explore my professional skills as well as personal by associating with a prestigious organization xyz to achieve my career objectives. 

Answer: 4

To be very honesty in my previous organization I learned a lot like work in under presser but I want to leave to grow professionally in terms of enhance skill and financial growth. 

Answer: 5

Well my previous organization is a small scale organization where I have learn alot like work under pressure with confidence, Team work data maintenance and so on. But I am looking for better career opportunity with new challenging working environment. Where I would enhance my professional as well as personal growth by associating with a prestigious organization like. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment