Friday 24 April 2015

Have you been absent from work more than a few days in any previous position?

Answer: 1

Due to health problems / Functions / Family reasons that too in a critical positions. I kept leaves. After coming back to my company I cleared my work with accuracy.

Answer: 2

Honestly speaking,i have taken few days of leave for some proper health reason. But i understand my responsibilities in the terms of my assigned work, So, i did my pending work by managing my time.

Answer: 3

Yes. I have taken more than few days leave. But, I have informed about my leave before 2 weeks to my superior officer and to all my team-mates those working on the same project.

Also, before leaving I had documented the work completed by me in that project to help others team-mates to continue my task during my absence. 

Answer: 4

Yes... I have taken 5 days of leave to go to my native place as I have proper reason and unavoidable situation to go there.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment