Saturday 25 April 2015

What would you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea, but you think it stinks?

Answer: 1

I would listen carefully to his idea and make him feel respected in the way I will present my own idea then allow him to make the final decision as my boss then carry on with the implementation.

Answer: 2

I always have a logical and analytical discussion with my boss. I would definitely put my concerns about the idea in front of him. If we can together work around the concerns then that's best. This has till now always worked positively for me.

Answer: 3

I will give priority to my boss's opinion first, but I always have to think about the company's development and avoiding risk. In this regard, if I found boss is going completely against the company's interest, then I would try my best to demonstrate by views, logical points and other issues which is beneficial to the company.

Answer: 4

Everyone puts lot of hard effort to make any plan, however you know your boss is crazy, go to him applauding him and try to learn his idea why he wants that if you like all good but after listening to jim you can put your point. That would help you by two ways boss will understand one thing for sure that you are interested in whatever the plan is and second because of first he would value your plan or words and can be easily convinced.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment