Saturday 11 April 2015

Where do you see yourself five years from now?

Answer: 1

Well, it's difficult to predict about future but surely I would like to see myself in reputed position in a prestigious company like yours as a hard working and responsible successful employee irrespective of what position I'm holding at that time.

Answer: 2

After 5 years, I see myself taking new and exciting challenges in an enjoyable environment and hopefully this will be with your company.
 
Answer: 3

After 5 years I see myself as a person who is responsible enough to support my family and company in which I would be working and a person who will be well known for its knowledge and hard working.

Answer: 4

This is uncertain to predict. But I see myself after 5 years having a good normal life with my family with the basic amenities having great reputation in society and serving my company with full dedication, energy and enthusiasm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment